Monday, July 07, 2008

Maths License Plates

I found this very "nice" post about what license plate a mathematician might want to have. As someone suggested, I wouldn't erm mind having abelian as mine! (Come on now, admit that it's cool!) If someone's scratching their head about that then please follow that link...

Anyway, does anyone else have any bright suggestions? (I can't really think of anything at the moment, apart from trying to use binary). Don't worry about sounding lame or sad (!) we're all mathematicians here.

For the UK plates you can have a play around with trying various combinations here (and no I wasn't really that bored!) I couldn't get abelian but I tried to get the next best thing... (you might want to click on it if you can't read it).

The year 2036 eh? Well that gives me plenty of time to pass my driving test then!

No comments: