Thursday, April 10, 2008

My sleeping pattern this week

Sunday night I slept like a baby.
Monday night I was up doing coursework and went to sleep at 4:30am on Tuesday morning.
Tuesday night I went to sleep at 11pm but woke up at 3am on Wednesday morning to do coursework.
Wednesday night I went to sleep at 11pm and woke up at 4:30am on Thursday morning to do coursework.
Thursday night i.e. today... well that remains to be seen! It's Friday night that I can't wait for.


Why am I writing this? Well it might shed some light as to why my behaviour is not like "normal" (in whatever way that is defined).

Also I have a question: if the questions says "show" does it mean "prove". If so, then why can't they just write PROVE. (Show always gives the impression that you can give a "waterish but correct" argument without being uptight, if you follow me).

No comments: