Saturday, March 01, 2008

An Einstein quote

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."

Albert Einstein


There was a need to post that quote, for I recall being told it last year sometime only to forget! Now there is no chance of me ever forgetting it. (It was told to me in a conversation about LaTeX if I recall correctly, and then I had tried to impress someone with it, only to stumble due to my poor memory!)

I can't resist writing another thing: my weekends are officially not weekends any more. I have a seven day week, and a zero day weekend. Anti-social is what Noddy called me, something which I disagree with. I just don't like it when my plans get ruined. Also when one has a determination to do something, it is easy to make invisible those who are not part of that something. Well not entirely invisible, but you know what I mean. The biggest stinker of the lot is that I have done absolutely no maths work this week, and the weekend will be similar. (You should see my lecture notes--they're appalling and hard to understand, which means someone was very distracted during lectures, and not paying attention.) But still, to decrease the degree of uselessness I'm feeling, I will I complete my coursework tonight.

The other ridiculous thing is that I can't remember which song I was humming, to go with my mood. Humbug.

PS: The dude from the estates replied to my email and his exact words were: "We'll have to live with posters on doors for the time being." Haha. That's one nil to the A-team!

No comments: