Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dangerous Knowledge - The Video

A while ago a programme came on TV called Dangerous Knowledge, which I made a big hoo haa out of (due to not being able to watch it). Sometimes one gets lucky and is presented with another chance to do what they previously weren't able to do. I am still unable to watch it yet (give me a spare hour please!) but now it is an easier task. (If it won't play below, the video can be found here).



That is the whole program I think, and here are some related videos.

(My lesson got cancelled - hurrah! Five hours sleep is definitely a health hazard. Oh and Noddy and myself are planning a prank today. Well it involves our trusted friend Scrooge, and if successful you will hear more about it. I think I had my timeout session this morning....)

No comments: