Sunday, August 05, 2007

It wasn't me...

"Click me if you want to read or see what mumbo jumbo I have written on me." said the picture.

I didn't write that on 11th May 2007 at about 10:40am. Honest! I really haven't been going around the university and writing maths on other departments board... (well student common rooms!) I mean, I positively encouraged maths, but I wouldn't try to scare people like that! That was before my exams as well, so I wasn't even in University. There must be a rational explanation for this. Maybe there is another beans out there? (Cool!)

However, that being said, I think the joke was lost on the 'audience'. :o They looked really hard for a counterexample but couldn't find one, and then they got upset and then .... and then... I left! Well my work was done. :D

No comments: