Sunday, July 08, 2007

If you were Prime Minister...

... what would you do? (Or the relevant position in the country you live in.) We all know what Craig will be doing ;), but is there something that makes you angry and makes you want to do something? I did say I'll try to keep away from politics, but it is politics and policies that to some extent, dictate our lives. I'm just interested in hearing your views. I don't mean the nitty gritty detail, but what would be the main message behind your campaign?

(To be continued with my thoughts!)

[if everything goes according to plan, this post should be followed by another two in the next five or six hours! I also have to LaTeX a document, sort my brain out about tomorrow and lots of other things. But first, this bean needs a cup of tea!]

No comments: